Where my witches at?
I love a good book, especially if it gets me into the spirit of the season. Because let’s face it, when the temps start droppin’, those cozy feelings aren’t stoppin’—which means you’ll find me snuggled up with a good book, windows open, and candles lit.
Sounds pretty perfect, doesn’t it?
So without further ado, check out these witch-worthy Halloween reads:
- The Good Witch’s Guide: A Modern-Day Wiccapedia of Magickal Ingredients and Spells by Shawn Robbins, Charity Bedells
- The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating A Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- Practical Magic: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystals, Horoscopes, Psychics, and Spells by Nikki Van De Car
- The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils and More by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- Moon Spells: How to Use the Phases of the Moon to Get What You Want by Diane Ahlquist
- The Witch’s Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit by Arin Murphy-Hiscoc
- Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama, and Raise Hell With Your Coven by Jaya Saxena, Jess Zimmerman
- Protection Spells: Clear Negative Energy, Banish Unhealthy Influences, and Embrace Your Power by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
Have a favorite Halloween book you can’t live without? Leave a comment below! Whether it’s a scary story, a vampire tale, or an urban legend, we’d love to know!
You’re no basic witch! Trick or treat yourself to our Neutral 3-Piece Box Set!