Deckd Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as an email submission initiated by a person who is capable of making a purchase through the Deckd Platform (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Referral Program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat email submissions made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. A Qualified Referral does not include any person who has already submitted their email to the Deckd Platform, has already purchased an item or items from Deckd or whom Deckd has had communication with within two (2) weeks of such person submitting their email through your Referral Program link. The total number of Referred Customers you have referred shall reset itself for purposes of receiving rewards (as set forth in these Terms), every year on the day you registered to become a Referrer.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must submit a valid email address.
- System and Reward Update. You understand and agree that your rewards may not be updated in real-time and may not accurately reflect the referral rewards you currently have, including either earned rewards not posted or used/expired rewards. Deckd will send you an email regarding your completion of any Qualified Referral Level, as defined below, within 2 weeks of you achieving such level. Deckd is not liable for any errors associated with your referral rewards.
- Deckd Dollars. As a Referrer, you are eligible to receive discounts in the form of dollars off of purchases through the Deckd Platform (“Deckd Dollars”). These Deckd Dollars are not legal tender of any kind and may only be redeemed to make purchases in the online Deckd Boutique, to purchase Add-Ons to a Seasonal Box, or can be applied to the purchase price of Season Box Assortments. Deckd Dollars may be used in conjunction with one another to make purchases, but are limited to $50 per purchase.
- Reward Schedule. As a Referrer you enjoy the following rewards, both collectively and individually:
o 5 Qualified Referrals = 10 Deckd Dollars
o 25 Email Sign Ups = 1 Free 5-Piece Seasonal Box Assortment
o 100 Email Sign Ups = 2 Free 7-Piece Seasonal Box Assortments
o 200 Email Sign Ups = 1 Free Year of Deckd
Any and all rewards offered to you are redeemable only by you and are non-transferrable. In other words, your rewards and/or Deckd Dollars cannot be used by anyone other than you. You have a period of 180 days from the date a Qualified Referral submits their email to Deckd to redeem the reward. If a reward is not redeemed within this 180 day time period the reward shall be forfeited and no longer redeemable. In the event you receive 1 free year of Deckd, it is solely your responsibility to select the holidays you wish to receive boxes for. Deckd holds no responsibility for your failure to select an item or box within the timeframe required for your order to be fulfilled. Deckd may, but is not required to send you reminders to redeem your rewards. It is solely your responsibility to redeem any and all rewards within the relative 180 day timeframe.
- Tax Liability. You are solely responsible for any tax liability you incur as a result of partaking in this referral program.
- Eligibility. Eligibility to participate as a Referrer is limited to individuals only who are residents of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico. Additionally, a Referrer must be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration. No individual may participate in the Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by applicable law. You are expressly prohibited from using the Referral Program as a means for affiliate lead generation for businesses other than Deckd’s or as otherwise approved solely by Deckd.
- Methods of Referring Deckd. We encourage your creativity in referring Deckd to people in your network. We suggest you use social networks you are a member of along with email outreach to share the news about your referral relationship with Deckd. Additionally, we encourage you to use other online and offline means of sharing your referral link with your network, so long as your methods of sharing are compliant with applicable law. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Deckd harmless for any act conducted by you which is deemed unlawful, a violation of another’s rights and/or renders you and/or Deckd civilly or criminally liable. You are solely responsible for your own conduct and misconduct as a Referrer of Deckd.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Deckd’s Referral Program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Deckd reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Deckd Referral Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Deckd reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Updates to this Policy. Deckd reserves the right, in its sole and independent discretion, to make changes to this policy without advance notice to you. In the event there are changes, you will be notified of such changes and the effective date of such changes shall be provided at the top of the page.